Sourcing is one of the engagement models proposed by GradMener for US recruitment. In this, a GradMener recruiter will be aligned to our client. The recruiter will be responsible for identifying candidates based on the client’s requirements. GradMener recruiter will be operational during the US night (Indian dayshift), turning our clients recruiting process into a round the clock operation.
We identify candidates from a wide variety of sources and not just from job boards. Before starting work with our client, we jointly draft customized sourcing strategy. Our recruitment strategies are not restricted to job portals but also focused widely on usage of social media (LinkedIn, facebook, twitter, StackOverflow, etc.) which enables us to reach to a wider candidate pool and ultimately resulting into faster turn-around in fulfilling our client’s requirements.
How it works?
- Analysis of Positions & Requirements: If your company already has an internal recruitment process established for generating qualified manpower for your business operations then Sourcing services can greatly enhance and assist this process with an Offshore Research Specialist. Tasks such as initial screening of candidates based on their resume and experience and matching it with the existing open positions within your company can be successfully accomplished by such a resource. Our Offshore Research Specialist can greatly assist your existing recruitment operation by providing you an added advantage of professional help in analyzing the different positions and leveraging the existing resource pool to bring out excellent results.
- Candidate Research: Building a targeted applicant list using research, with access to your internal database or ATS & Job Boards (Dice, monster, Career Builder,…etc.), we provide this targeted applicant's data to your existing recruitment department so they can hire the best candidate for the job.
Our Value Proposition
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Our RPO solutions are directed towards delivering metrics, reducing your operating costs, improving hiring efficiency, and enhancing relationships with your clients. The more we deliver, the more you grow; so do we. At GradMener, we follow best practices across the industry helping our partners recruit top notch talent. Our RPO solutions will directly and positively impact your recruiting goals. We are committed to adding value to your brand image. Innovation identifies our hiring methodology irrespective of how big or small the hiring requirement is. Our partners bank upon our accountability, speed, precision, and our in-depth understanding of the technical aspects for every requirement. We are involved across the entire lifecycle of the hiring process – sourcing, screening resumes, formatting resumes, interacting, negotiating, arranging interviews and on-boarding.
How it works?
- A dedicated team of experienced recruiters working as extended team of client across industries like IT, Engineering, Healthcare, Sales & Marketing, Banking, Government and VMS
- Strong recruiters with experience encompassing both recruitment and HR based solutions
- Recruiters who leverage the power of both active and passive search by tapping top job boards (monster, dice, career builder, tech fetch) as well as internal databases, Google & LinkedIn
- Recruiters with phone lines of your area code and reporting to your time zone
- Technology savvy recruiters who are regularly trained and adhere to a rigorous performance appraisal system
- The flexibility to compare, choose and change your own recruiting team
Our Value Proposition
Full Life Cycle Recruitment
- Our full lifecycle recruiters have international recruiting experience. They perform end-to-end recruiting tasks that usually include sourcing, candidate interviewing and qualification, negotiating pay rates, submitting formatted resumes with detailed candidate cover notes, and conducting reference checks.
- Full lifecycle recruiters work during the US day (Indian nightshift) so they can interact with candidates in real time.
- Candidates presented by our team are ready to be submitted to end customer without re-qualification by your onshore recruiters or account managers.
- The process followed by a full lifecycle recruiter depends on whether we are working on accounts where client's have direct access to hiring managers or Vendor Management System (VMS) accounts where shortlisted candidates go through a portal to a Managed Service Provider (MSP).
- When our full lifecycle recruiters work on accounts with direct access to the hiring manager, we qualify the candidate by asking open-ended questions, listening to the candidate’s response, and then asking follow-on open questions.
- Through this process of “drilling down,” we confirm that the candidates have all the skills required to do the job plus the right behaviors to be a strong cultural fit for the position.
- When working on VMS accounts, we work with our clients to create a strategy for each VMS account where our goal is to maximize both the MSP scorecard grade and gross margins.
- Typically this means submitting multiple candidates fast and at low rates. Our full lifecycle recruiters quickly reach large numbers of active candidates, conduct skill-matching interviews to maximize inputs, and secure low pay rates through an aggressive negotiation.
- In many cases our clients give us direct access to the portal for receiving job orders and submitting candidates, and are able to eliminate almost all of their onshore labor from the VMS process.
How it works?
- Complete Analysis: Our team assigned to you will analyse the positions and determine all the requirements of your organization. They will then scrutinize various resumes and short-list the most relevant candidates as per the requirements of your business.
- Screening: Recruiters will screen those candidates who look suitable for the jobs by employing various methods and techniques and suggest you the best ones.
- Arranging Interviews: Interview always remains the prime part of the recruitment process. Recruiters will conduct interviews of the potential candidates and judge their suitability for the open position and suggest their names to you.
- Reference Check: Before forwarding you the details of final short-listed candidates, the Recruiter will conduct reference check to make sure that any applicants for the job are not fake. It helps to save a lot of your valuable time.
- Issuing Job Offer: The Recruiter will work in very close association with your in-house recruitment team and issue job offers after receiving any requirement intimation from them. They will also perform other necessary checks and verifications.
- Acceptance and Joining: Once all the formalities are done, the team will issue joining letters to all the selected candidates. Thus, the open vacancy will be closed successfully.
Our Value Proposition
Why choose us:
Lower cost with higher revenues
~50% cost reduction compared to cost of US based recruiters
Zero cost and no time investment for training in-house recruiters
Zero overhead costs
Deep domain expertise enabling higher conversions and quick closures on critical requirements
Sourcing from India helps time zone coverage & results into faster turnaround on candidate closure
Client Centric engagement models
Our engagement models enable our customers to expand coverage to emerging markets and upcoming industry sectors without setting up internal teams
Enabling in-house recruitment team to focus on core work than spending time on operational tasks
Easy ramp up and ramp down of teams as per requirement fluctuations
We look and think beyond
We work with partnership approach and not like a vendor. Our aim is to always be committed & excel on delivery to our clients.
- In depth understanding of our client's business and competition
- Close collaboration with client for continuous improvement in the recruiting process
- We believe in relationships
- Our target is to get it first time right.. that saves time and efforts for us and enables higher RoI for clients